The following is information about the changes we have made in order to reopen. These changes are mandated by the State of New Jersey as well as the City of Jersey City. Please help us by observing the important changes that will allow us to hold in person classes in a safe manner.
Please note the following studio changes due to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Allow ample time for temp checks and setup before class
- Masks required coming in and out of studio, in lobby and in restrooms
- Masks not required in your personal practice space
- Personal practice spaces will be taped on floor for social distancing
- Only 2 people allowed at a time in restrooms
- 5 min time limit in restroom
- Per NJ guidelines no mat rentals, bring your own mat (you cannot borrow a mat)
- Per NJ guidelines you cannot use in-studio props, bring your own
- Per NJ guidelines no food or water is sold in studio. Bring your own water. No food allowed in studio.
- If possible wear your yoga clothes to class
- As we have limited space. pre-registration for class required. This also avoids making purchases in studio.
- Remove yourself from class at least 2 hrs before if you can’t make it
- Late cancellation fees apply – $10 for memberships and class deducted for class packs
- Absolutely no one admitted 10 min after start of class